Project Manager – DC, MD
Looking to join an innovative and high-growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, so they can make more money while deferring all costs until closing.
Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement, and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again—this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Be responsible for successfully managing home renovation projects based on a given scope of work.
- Be able to complete projects on time while maintaining an open line of communication with the client.
- Prioritize quality and customer satisfaction as cornerstones of our culture.
- Manage multiple projects within a specified market with an average job size of $40k over a 4-8week period.
- Ensure administrative tasks are up to date and entered into our CRM.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience managing residential home remodeling projects including homeowner interaction.
- Requires clear communication skills, strong attention to detail and a customer service focus.
- Travel local to given market.
- 100% in the field.