Partnership Marketing Manager – Potomac, MD
If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again – this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Create and deliver webinars for our strategic partners.
- Create and distribute sales enablement materials via social media and email.
- Manage dedicated partner portion of Curbio’s website.
- Analyze partner engagement and work with content and partnership teams to optimize relationships.
- Manage, plan and promote Curbio’s participation in trade shows and events (total travel less than 15%).
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated experience creating engaging email and social media campaigns.
- Ability to analyze and report on engagement metrics using a variety of tools.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (e.g. MailChimp, ActiveCampaign), WordPress, Pipedrive or a similar CRM, and basic graphic design.
If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com