Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation – Potomac, MD
If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again – this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
Work directly with the Director of Demand Generation to manage:
- Outbound email campaigns, including content creation and strategy, A/B testing and segmentation.
- Social advertising on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and AdWords.
- Organic social media on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and other emerging platforms.
- Direct mail and account-based marketing.
- Implementation of marketing automation tools.
- Analysis and reporting of demand generation programs.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, email marketing and social media marketing.
- Exceptional copy writing skills.
- A metrics-based mindset that’s obsessed with measuring success.
- Ability to execute, measure, and pivot quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in generating demand within the technology, renovation/remodeling, or real estate industry.
- Experience planning and executing large-scale email, social and direct mail campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign results in terms of leads, revenue, etc.
- Experience using and optimizing:
- Marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- CRMs (Salesforce, Pipedrive)
- Social media scheduling (Hootsuite, etc)
- Facebook Business Manager