Looking to join an innovative and high-growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again—this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Create digital content to engage and educate Curbio’s target audience, including white papers, surveys, testimonials, sales enablement materials, long-form blog posts, etc.
- Create, promote, and deliver webinars for Curbio’s potential partners. This will include identifying webinar topics, researching and creating content, organizing the event, and serving as the event host. May also involve identifying and securing guest speakers, panelists, or co-presenters.
- Plan, promote, attend private events and industry events.
- Identify opportunities for awards, interviews, and bylined articles and other earned media in industry outlets.
- Research and write thought leadership pieces for executives.
- Write and publish press releases and serve as media contact.
- Travel as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience on a fast-paced marketing team.
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute i.e. get your hands dirty.