Looking to join an innovative and high-growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio—a real estate tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again—this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Connect, through inbound leads, with Real Estate Agents whose clients will benefit from pre- sale residential renovations.
- Consult with real estate agents to discuss renovations to provide a strong ROI for their clients.
- Conduct virtual walkthroughs of homes to discuss “smart” renovations.
- Create detailed proposals to present with agent and their client.
- Close home improvement contracts.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of combined Residential Real Estate and/or Sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of real-estate experience or home renovation experience.
- Experience making residential renovation recommendations i.e. flipping houses, working withinvestors as an agent, interior design, etc.
- A visionary who is passionate about renovating homes in order to maximize ROI.