Director of Content Marketing – Potomac, MD
If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help homeowners renovate before they sell, to make more money, while deferring all costs until closing. Curbio currently operates in eight major markets around the country, with plans to expand to 25 by the end of next year. We are completely re-inventing the archaic home renovation experience, using our proprietary technology platform to simplify proposals, shortens project timelines and provide real-time project updates.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are). But If you’re looking for challenging work, recognition of achievement and career development this might be the place for you. If you want to work with a management team that’s been there, done that, doing it again – this is definitely the right place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us re-invent the way Realtors and homeowners sell homes and make money!
At Curbio you will:
- Lead our content marketing team and drive the creation of digital content to engage and educate Curbio’s target audience, including website content, white papers, webinars, surveys, testimonials, sales enablement materials, long-form blog posts, etc.
- Oversee and execute our organic social media strategy
- Align communication and content strategy with company goals.
- Create, promote, and deliver webinars for Curbio’s potential partners.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of content marketing experience on a fast-paced marketing team.
- 3+ years leading a team of social media and marketing associates.
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute, i.e. get your hands dirty.